Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



Earlier today, before it started to rain here in NYC, Judd and I bought a Christmas tree from a nice guy who is essentially living on the corner of 62nd Street and Broadway for the next few weeks. This is only our second Christmas tree in the nearly seven years we've been dating since we didn't move into an apartment big enough for a tree until 2008.

Thanksgiving is technically my favorite holiday. But the weeks between Christmas and Thanksgiving are some of my favorite of the year. I could listen to cheesy Christmas music all day, every day, and not tire of it. Trust me - I tested this claim while studying for law school exams three years in a row. And I love Christmas cards, Christmas decorations, and Christmas parties (I will be attending four of them, including my own, this week alone)!


Anyone who has recently received a lot of gifts from Williams-Sonoma might recognize the ornaments on our tree. That's because our 6-foot fir tree is decorated with over 40 of the little bronze pineapple tchotchkes that come on all of their gift-wrapped boxes. I wasn't sure what else to do with them, and I think they look nice.

Hope you're enjoying this time of year as much as I am . . .

1 comment: